Poll: Tom Peterson & Another Language. - The Album.
LOSE YOUR MIND
ALL I NEED
MY CAR
LIVING IN ANOTHER WORLD
RAINY DAY
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Peterson & Another Language. - The Album.
01-21-2007, 08:07 PM,

Aren't they all!!! too cute!
Have a great time at the concert!!
Smile
01-21-2007, 08:10 PM,

Thanks we will, and its nice talking to another great fan of the band. PM anytime you want,its always great talking to nice people.
01-22-2007, 08:26 AM,

tricked out Wrote:Wow, i guess i upset some people. I am truly sorry. I will choose my words better next time. I dont actually hate anyone. For those who know me thats not how i am. Again i am sorry, I truly didnt mean to offend anyone. My apologizes
Yes, good idea...definitely choose your words more carefully next time. Jon had absolutely NOTHING to do with Tom leaving the band. Don't take it out on him. In fact, I can't figure out why a CT fan would hate anyone that was ever in the band. Besides what was CT supposed to do when Tom left...replace him with a life sized Tom cardboard cut out. They had to move on and get someone else. I agree with Mike...I'd hate to get on your wrong side.
You're taking me back
I remember it well
01-22-2007, 07:41 PM,

Sue Wrote:
tricked out Wrote:Wow, i guess i upset some people. I am truly sorry. I will choose my words better next time. I dont actually hate anyone. For those who know me thats not how i am. Again i am sorry, I truly didnt mean to offend anyone. My apologizes
Yes, good idea...definitely choose your words more carefully next time. Jon had absolutely NOTHING to do with Tom leaving the band. Don't take it out on him. In fact, I can't figure out why a CT fan would hate anyone that was ever in the band. Besides what was CT supposed to do when Tom left...replace him with a life sized Tom cardboard cut out. They had to move on and get someone else. I agree with Mike...I'd hate to get on your wrong side.
Well Sue, i said i was sorry, if i dont like Jon i guess thats my business. But that never stopped me from going to the shows and supporting the band and buying merchandise. I do love the band. Give me a break for poor choice in words.
01-23-2007, 08:21 AM,

[quote="tricked out"]quote]
Give me a break for poor choice in words.]
Yes...whatever.. Just please keep your negative remarks to yourself. (And you made several in the last few weeks). We would appreciate it. Thank you. Let's leave it at that, okay.
You're taking me back
I remember it well
01-23-2007, 08:28 AM,

Sue , cut tricked out a little slack . An apology was already issued .
I'm sure he'll be more careful in the future .
Let this go .
<span style='font-family:Lucida Handwriting'>You're getting nervous . . .
You've never been this high before .
</span>
01-23-2007, 10:41 AM,

Tricked In 76 II Wrote:Sue , cut tricked out a little slack . An apology was already issued .
I'm sure he'll be more careful in the future .
Let this go .
Fantastic! We sure hope so.
You're taking me back
I remember it well
04-03-2015, 01:03 PM,
RE: Tom Peterson & Another Language. - The Album.
Bumping this thread… does anyone know where a copy of this exists on the internet? It seems that the album is out of press, and no songs exist on Youtube. If someone could upload the album to stream on Youtube, that would be amazing!