Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standing On The Edge, The Doctor, Busted May 18th - Being Re-Released ... on Amazon.com
05-11-2010, 01:11 AM,
RE: Standing On The Edge, The Doctor, Busted May 18th - Being Re-Released ... on Amazon.com
Standing On The Edge, The Doctor and a double CD of Found All The Parts & Busted is being re-released on CD on May 18, 2010 by Wounded Bird Records.

Check out Amazon ... also see the album cover for Countryside Blvd, with Robin looking all Countryfied leaning on the hood of a Chevy Truck.

CT - Chevy Truck ... & Cheap Trick.
05-15-2010, 06:25 PM,

The release date got pushed back to June 8th. Is this release legitimate or is this a private seller? Why is Cheap Trick not promoting this?
05-15-2010, 06:37 PM,

@#&%$!!! I was looking forward to these coming out on Tuesday...

As far as I know all of the recent reissues are unauthorized. Sony stated that they had no plans of reissuing any of the non-remastered albums and so has given third-party labels the "honors" of reissuing them.
05-18-2010, 09:26 AM,

Wounded Bird is a great reissue label. I'm sure these reissues are not "unauthorized." Artists license their works to Wounded Bird for a specified amount of time and the label distributes the discs and shares the profits with the artist. I understand all that. I just don't understand the redundancy of putting Found All The Parts Out again when it's already been remastered and reissued by Sony as part of All Shook Up.
05-18-2010, 09:29 AM,

clockstrikesten Wrote:Wounded Bird is a great reissue label. I'm sure these reissues are not "unauthorized." Artists license their works to Wounded Bird for a specified amount of time and the label distributes the discs and shares the profits with the artist.
Cheap Trick does not own their Sony-era catalog, so Sony does what they wish with them and does not always notify the band.
05-30-2010, 12:57 AM,

How is the sound on these? Any improvement over the Epic CDs?