Poll: Which band member is your dream date?
Bun E.
Rick
Robin
Tom
Daxx
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Date ~ Which Cheap Trick Band Member Do You Choose?
03-09-2013, 08:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013, 08:18 AM by jaybird46.)
RE: Dream Date ~ Which Cheap Trick Band Member Do You Choose?
(03-08-2013, 10:26 PM)Calypso Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 07:02 PM)jaybird46 Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 03:51 PM)Calypso Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 05:17 AM)VikkiB Wrote: "And, don't wear your Georgia Bulldogs t-shirt once you cross the state line. Lol! ;p"

Ain't that the truth! I live almost on that state line, on the Georgia side I might add.. Smile I know all about the Ga/Fla drama..LOL

Oh dear.. to stay on topic since I am posting on this thread... Well, the question is a no brainer - Mr. Zander!

Ha! I forgot some. Those itsy-pitsy lil red ants are called fire ants for a reason. They will hurt you far worse than that spider as big as your hand or, that 5in. cockroach or, that lizard climbing up your wall. A screaming pelota is not a bird. It is a ball used in Jai a-lai. And, that is pronounced high-lie not jay-a-lay. And yes, you take your life in your hands running around in Georgia Bulldogs atitire. Infact, it borders on suicidal. Lol! ;p

(03-08-2013, 10:10 AM)jaybird46 Wrote: Like my new avatar? Lol. Golf is a humbling game, yet I persist in the folly of trying to play :-)

Lol! Yep! For me it is more like a big croquet game. Lol! I never could figure out how people could sit and watch golf on TV until I started playing. But, I believe it is because you are just stunned and awed at how the h*ll they can do what they do once you have tried to do it yourself. Lol! And, I am from the West Palm Beach/Miami area. It is more like Baja New York. Lol!

Then of course you know that most of North Florida is South Georgia, and the Jacksonville Bulldawg Club is more numerous the the Gator Club.
Until around Orlando, there are many, many UGA alumni and fans. Nearly every Vet.on Florida graduated from UGA's School of Veterinary Science Big Grin. I was born in Brevard County in lived in Merritt Island, Lotus, to be specific, until 4th grade. So I actually have more relatives in Baja Georgia than Norte Georgia.

Hmmmmm. I don't think I ever knew that. Although, I would agree North Florida could be South Georgia. Where I came from we more or less did not look at things in a North South context, but, more of a Gulf side/Atlantic side kind of thing. But, Florida is huge and sufffers from the worse case of multiple personalities of anywhere I have lived. It is like a state with six states of it's own. Lol! And, I am more of a Hurricanes/Seminoles fan. Bobby Bowden was the man. My neck of the woods people tended to either love or hate the Gators except when they played Georgia. My vet went to Florida State and I have no idea where any other vets went to school. And, I probably would not even known that except my dog had spinal myopathy and he got her into some program his old roomate was working on at the time at Florida state. And, I do not know how old you are but back when I was younger, and in South Florida, you were a rarity if you were actually born in the state of Florida. I was born in Michigan myself. I do not imagine that is true anymore. However, just about everyone I knew came from somewhere else. So, a lot of people were either Seminoles/Hurricanes/Gator fans and fans of some place like Ohio State for instance. But, I do not recall any Bulldog fans at all. Lol! And, I hope you know I am just giving you a hardtime out of fun. I am incorrigible and saw that Bulldogs avatar aaaaannnd just could not resist. Wink

It's all fun and good. Only every Seminole grad or fan I know, and I know plenty of them wouldn't pull for UF with an engine out on the team plane. New avatar. I have so many possibilities. Wink

Oh and we have all the aforementioned critters you listed. Even alligators as far North as Lake Thurmond.
03-12-2013, 09:41 PM,
RE: Dream Date ~ Which Cheap Trick Band Member Do You Choose?
(03-09-2013, 08:12 AM)jaybird46 Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 10:26 PM)Calypso Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 07:02 PM)jaybird46 Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 03:51 PM)Calypso Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 05:17 AM)VikkiB Wrote: "And, don't wear your Georgia Bulldogs t-shirt once you cross the state line. Lol! ;p"

Ain't that the truth! I live almost on that state line, on the Georgia side I might add.. Smile I know all about the Ga/Fla drama..LOL

Oh dear.. to stay on topic since I am posting on this thread... Well, the question is a no brainer - Mr. Zander!

Ha! I forgot some. Those itsy-pitsy lil red ants are called fire ants for a reason. They will hurt you far worse than that spider as big as your hand or, that 5in. cockroach or, that lizard climbing up your wall. A screaming pelota is not a bird. It is a ball used in Jai a-lai. And, that is pronounced high-lie not jay-a-lay. And yes, you take your life in your hands running around in Georgia Bulldogs atitire. Infact, it borders on suicidal. Lol! ;p

(03-08-2013, 10:10 AM)jaybird46 Wrote: Like my new avatar? Lol. Golf is a humbling game, yet I persist in the folly of trying to play :-)

Lol! Yep! For me it is more like a big croquet game. Lol! I never could figure out how people could sit and watch golf on TV until I started playing. But, I believe it is because you are just stunned and awed at how the h*ll they can do what they do once you have tried to do it yourself. Lol! And, I am from the West Palm Beach/Miami area. It is more like Baja New York. Lol!

Then of course you know that most of North Florida is South Georgia, and the Jacksonville Bulldawg Club is more numerous the the Gator Club.
Until around Orlando, there are many, many UGA alumni and fans. Nearly every Vet.on Florida graduated from UGA's School of Veterinary Science Big Grin. I was born in Brevard County in lived in Merritt Island, Lotus, to be specific, until 4th grade. So I actually have more relatives in Baja Georgia than Norte Georgia.

Hmmmmm. I don't think I ever knew that. Although, I would agree North Florida could be South Georgia. Where I came from we more or less did not look at things in a North South context, but, more of a Gulf side/Atlantic side kind of thing. But, Florida is huge and sufffers from the worse case of multiple personalities of anywhere I have lived. It is like a state with six states of it's own. Lol! And, I am more of a Hurricanes/Seminoles fan. Bobby Bowden was the man. My neck of the woods people tended to either love or hate the Gators except when they played Georgia. My vet went to Florida State and I have no idea where any other vets went to school. And, I probably would not even known that except my dog had spinal myopathy and he got her into some program his old roomate was working on at the time at Florida state. And, I do not know how old you are but back when I was younger, and in South Florida, you were a rarity if you were actually born in the state of Florida. I was born in Michigan myself. I do not imagine that is true anymore. However, just about everyone I knew came from somewhere else. So, a lot of people were either Seminoles/Hurricanes/Gator fans and fans of some place like Ohio State for instance. But, I do not recall any Bulldog fans at all. Lol! And, I hope you know I am just giving you a hardtime out of fun. I am incorrigible and saw that Bulldogs avatar aaaaannnd just could not resist. Wink

It's all fun and good. Only every Seminole grad or fan I know, and I know plenty of them wouldn't pull for UF with an engine out on the team plane. New avatar. I have so many possibilities. Wink

Oh and we have all the aforementioned critters you listed. Even alligators as far North as Lake Thurmond.
You are probably right about Seminoles' fans, but, Canes' fans would. Lol! ;p I know those bugs are everywhere down South. I have these two friends. One is a Priest and the other is a Muslim. (I know that sounds like a start of a joke, but, it is not.) Anyway, we flew some supplies down to Louisana after the hurricane. They are both Minnesotans and they had never seen a palmetto bug. I am telling you...you have not lived until you are in some rinky-dink motel around the Missisippi/Louisiana border in brown-out conditions with a Priest and a Muslim standing on a bed screaming like little girls.....and, you have to rescue them from what one of them called the "Satanic roach from h*LL." Lol!

"Don't interrupt me while I am interrupting you."~ Winston Churchill
"That's the spirit Bunster f*#@ em!" ~ Darran