Poll: Who would you want to be trapped with on a desert island?
Bun E.
Rick
Robin
Tom
Daxx
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would You Want To Be Trapped With On A Desert Island?
04-12-2013, 07:45 AM,
Photo  Who Would You Want To Be Trapped With On A Desert Island?
Who would you want to be trapped with on a Desert Island?

I am not talking The Bachelor scene setting with silk curtains hung on sticks of bamboo, and strawberries with champagne at your beckoning. I am talking Castaway conditions here with no food, water, toothpaste or razors Confused

So, who would you choose? Does a band member secretly have hidden survival skills, possibly leftover from childhood Boy Scout camps? Would one drive you crazy with his rambling stories? The choice is yours...
If I could dream a dream with a happy end you'd be in it every night again and again.Heart
04-12-2013, 08:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013, 08:18 AM by Darran.)
RE: Who Would You Want To Be Trapped With On A Desert Island?
Imagine being trapped on a Desert Island with a woman and theres no razors. Big Grin
04-12-2013, 09:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013, 09:48 AM by tiffm.)
This could be a write in as Other if you're worried about razors!

http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/tiffmt...sort=3&o=0
If I could dream a dream with a happy end you'd be in it every night again and again.Heart
04-12-2013, 10:19 AM,
You do realise we can see all your other photos Tiffster? Confused

Nice can-can though. Big Grin
04-12-2013, 03:45 PM,
No, I did not realize that. Jokes on me I guess?
Thanks for not using them in a weird way Wink
04-12-2013, 03:48 PM,
(04-12-2013, 03:45 PM)tiffm Wrote: No, I did not realize that. Jokes on me I guess?

Use this next time. Big Grin
04-12-2013, 08:02 PM,
(04-12-2013, 03:45 PM)tiffm Wrote: No, I did not realize that. Jokes on me I guess?

Well, I have all the survival skills I need. I even have my own shining armor and white steed. So, I picked Tom for purely unobjective reasons. Lol!

And, I agree with Darran.....Nice can can! Lol! ;p
"Don't interrupt me while I am interrupting you."~ Winston Churchill
"That's the spirit Bunster f*#@ em!" ~ Darran
04-12-2013, 10:15 PM,
Thanks For the tip Darran! I will be sure to post classy pics with it soon Wink

Calypso, I removed all of the leg shots from the can can photos. And, I left the PG version up just for Darran since he got such a "kick" out of it Smile

I think Tom is a good choice as well. But, I don't really have hard core survival skills. And, I was thinking, Tom seems like he could have that crazy Macgyver side where he could do just about anything with a bass string and a battery. Besides, Robin will be too busy falling head over heels for me (a girl can dream right) to do any of the hunt & gather type of work. So, Tom and Robin are my choices!

Rick would be fun for a while. He could be the story teller and write songs about our dreadful conditions. But, he would eventually use his trickery to eat the last piece of fish and coconut all by himself. So, Rick is voted off my island!

Bun, well I could see him getting sick easily. Then I would have to give all my energy to take care of him. So, he's banished too!

Daxx, well I really don't know anything about him. But, he seems like he would be into nature. And, he may even have a few camping trips on his résumé. So, I guess he can pitch a tent on the other side of the island to help build fires and catch fish.

Clearly, I've thought way too much about this Smile
04-12-2013, 10:42 PM,
[quote='tiffm' pid='127709' dateline='1365822931']
Thanks For the tip Darran! I will be sure to post classy pics with it soon Wink

Calypso, I removed all of the leg shots from the can can photos. And, I left the PG version up just for Darran since he got such a "kick" out of it Smile

I think Tom is a good choice as well. But, I don't really have hard core survival skills. And, I was thinking, Tom seems like he could have that crazy Macgyver side where he could do just about anything with a bass string and a battery. Besides, Robin will be too busy falling head over heels for me (a girl can dream right) to do any of the hunt & gather type of work. So, Tom and Robin are my choices!

Rick would be fun for a while. He could be the story teller and write songs about our dreadful conditions. But, he would eventually use his trickery to eat the last piece of fish and coconut all by himself. So, Rick is voted off my island!

Bun, well I could see him getting sick easily. Then I would have to give all my energy to take care of him. So, he's banished too!

Daxx, well I really don't know anything about him. But, he seems like he would be into nature. And, he may even have a few camping trips on his résumé. So, I guess he can pitch a tent on the other side of the island to help build fires and catch fish.

[/quote

You have thought this out! I like the McGyver reference and I agree. You could use bass strings to tie palm fronds together to make a shelter and in making a raft. Heck, some of thoses basses are so big....they could be a raft. Lol! And, didn't look at the pictures. I am just totally incapable of passing on a bad joke. Forgive me please. Lol!

04-13-2013, 03:43 AM,
It will have to be Tom for me,any man that can grind the beaks off live chickens will surely have good survival skills. Tongue
04-13-2013, 07:01 PM,
(04-13-2013, 03:43 AM)Darran Wrote: It will have to be Tom for me,any man that can grind the beaks off live chickens will surely have good survival skills. Tongue

You both have me convinced he would be the right choice. Besides that would give me a chance to ask him something I have always wondered about since hearing his chicken story. I have always wanted to ask him if that is where chicken lips come from? I mean when you think about it .....after they grind down the beaks they must get some abrasions around the little orifices where their beaks were....or, what would now be their mouths. When the abrasions heal they become scar tissue that look like lips. Sounds like a reasonable theory....right? ;p

05-19-2013, 05:41 PM,
(04-12-2013, 10:15 PM)tiffm Wrote: Thanks For the tip Darran! I will be sure to post classy pics with it soon Wink

Poor Rick! After reading this again, I changed my mind Smile I really like Rick, and I would miss his stories and humor. He can stay on the island in the tent with Daxx!
05-19-2013, 06:23 PM,
Anybody that wants to see the leg shots from the can can photos PM me. Big Grin
05-19-2013, 06:38 PM,
(05-19-2013, 06:23 PM)Darran Wrote: Anybody that wants to see the leg shots from the can can photos PM me. Big Grin

You are so bad!!!! Keep Tiffany's pictures private. Tongue
05-19-2013, 06:51 PM,
(05-19-2013, 06:38 PM)Schlichtl Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 06:23 PM)Darran Wrote: Anybody that wants to see the leg shots from the can can photos PM me. Big Grin

You are so bad!!!! Keep Tiffany's pictures private. Tongue

Oh believe me I do. Big Grin